5/26/11

Commitment issues

Dear Mom,


Today while I was at work, I got a text message from Kurt that he found in a talk. This is what the text said: "There are many single LDS men here that are happy to go out and have fun, and date, and have fun, but have no desire to ever make any kind of commitment." That quote has caused me to wonder why I let Kurt's opinion on my dating life get to me so much. Why do I really make such a big deal out of what he thinks? I'm getting to know new people and I'm going on dates, I just don't feel super smitten or infatuated about anyone right now and so I feel no need to commit to any one in particular.

Mother, what am I to do? I sure love you and want to do what is right. Thanks loving me and keeping my mind clear of the doubts and fears.

love your,


son

2 comments:

  1. Dear Taylor...
    You are doing just fine! When you are ready to commit you will know, so don't worry about it, but keep having FUN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Taylor-
    All I KNOW is that the RIGHT thing WILL happen and when it DOES...You WILL KNOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete